Breast cancer survival in Ethiopia: A cohort study of 1,070 women
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 135, Issue 3, pages 702–709, 01 August 2014
How to Cite
Kantelhardt, E.J., Zerche, P., Mathewos, A., Trocchi, P., Addissie, A., Aynalem, A., Wondemagegnehu, T., Ersumo, T., Reeler, A., Yonas, B., Tinsae, M., Gemechu, T., Jemal, A., Thomssen, C., Stang, A. and Bogale, S. (2014), Breast cancer survival in Ethiopia: A cohort study of 1,070 women. Int. J. Cancer, 135: 702–709. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28691
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2013 09:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Research and Education of the Federal Republic of Germany . Grant Number: 01DG12006
- German Academic Exchange Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.