Conflicts of interest: Nothing to report
Stage at breast cancer diagnosis and distance from diagnostic hospital in a periurban setting: A South African public hospital case series of over 1,000 women
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 135, Issue 9, pages 2173–2182, 01 November 2014
How to Cite
Dickens, C., Joffe, M., Jacobson, J., Venter, F., Schüz, J., Cubasch, H. and McCormack, V. (2014), Stage at breast cancer diagnosis and distance from diagnostic hospital in a periurban setting: A South African public hospital case series of over 1,000 women. Int. J. Cancer, 135: 2173–2182. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28861
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2014 12:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- International Agency for Research on Cancer, European Commission FP7 Marie Curie Actions–People–Co-funding of Regional, National and International Programmes (COFUND)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.