Conflicts of interest: Dr. Smith-McCune serves as the Founding Chair of the Clinical and Scientific Advisory Board of OncoHealth Inc and receives reimbursement for that role with stock options. The remaining authors have no financial disclosures or conflicts of interest to declare
Accuracy of visual inspection with acetic acid to detect cervical cancer precursors among HIV-infected women in Kenya
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 136, Issue 2, pages 392–398, 15 January 2015
How to Cite
Huchko, M. J., Sneden, J., Sawaya, G., Smith-McCune, K., Maloba, M., Abdulrahim, N., Bukusi, E. A. and Cohen, C. R. (2015), Accuracy of visual inspection with acetic acid to detect cervical cancer precursors among HIV-infected women in Kenya. Int. J. Cancer, 136: 392–398. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28996
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2014 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2014
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health (UCSF-CTSI) . Grant Number: KL2 TR000143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.