Formerly staff member of the National Institute of General Practitioners, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
A prospective study in general practice on breast-cancer risk in postmenopausal women
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1974 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 153–160, 15 August 1974
How to Cite
de Waard, F. and Baanders-Van Halewijn, E. A. (1974), A prospective study in general practice on breast-cancer risk in postmenopausal women. Int. J. Cancer, 14: 153–160. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910140203
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.