Somatic cell hybrids between human lymphoma lines. III. Surface markers
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1977 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 66–76, 15 January 1977
How to Cite
Klein, G., Rosén, A., Terasaki, P., Billing, R., Honig, R., Jondal, M., Zeuthen, J. and Clements, G. (1977), Somatic cell hybrids between human lymphoma lines. III. Surface markers. Int. J. Cancer, 19: 66–76. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910190110
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 1976
- National Cancer Institute, by Public Health Service Research. Grant Number: N01 CP 33316
- Swedish Cancer Society. Grant Number: 5R01 CA 14054-02
- Danish Natural Science Research Council. Grant Number: 521/18
- British Medical Research Council Travelling Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.