This paper is dedicated to the memory of Mr. Yoav Shapira who lost his life in an aircraft accident.
Membrane dynamic alteration associated with the tumorigenicity of polyoma-transformed and revertant hamster cells†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1979 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 800–805, 15 December 1979
How to Cite
Parola, A. H. and Souroujon, M. (1979), Membrane dynamic alteration associated with the tumorigenicity of polyoma-transformed and revertant hamster cells. Int. J. Cancer, 24: 800–805. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910240618
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 1979
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.