Hodgkin and sternberg-reed cells contain antigens specific to late cells of granulopoiesis
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 283–290, 15 March 1982
How to Cite
Stein, H., Gerdes, J., Uchánska-Ziegler, B., Ziegler, A. and Wernet, P. (1982), Hodgkin and sternberg-reed cells contain antigens specific to late cells of granulopoiesis. Int. J. Cancer, 29: 283–290. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910290310
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 1981
- Kind-Philipp-Stiftung, the Schleswig-Holsteinische Krebsgesellschaft, and the DFG-Forschergruppe “Leukämieforschung”. Grant Numbers: WA 139/11, A14, B1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.