Bladder cancer and smoking in males: Types of cigarettes, age at start, effect of stopping and interaction with occupation
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 165–170, 15 August 1984
How to Cite
Vineis, P., Estève, J. and Terracini, B. (1984), Bladder cancer and smoking in males: Types of cigarettes, age at start, effect of stopping and interaction with occupation. Int. J. Cancer, 34: 165–170. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910340205
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 1984
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 1984
- Progetto Finalizzato “Controllo della crescita neoplastica”
- National Research Council
- Associazione Italiana per le Ricerche sul Cancro. Grant Numbers: 81.01473.96, 82.00420.96
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.