Recurrent deletions of chromosomes 11q and 3p in anal canal carcinoma
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 595–598, 15 May 1987
How to Cite
Muleris, M., Salmon, R.-J., Girodet, J., Zafrani, B. and Dutrillaux, B. (1987), Recurrent deletions of chromosomes 11q and 3p in anal canal carcinoma. Int. J. Cancer, 39: 595–598. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910390509
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 1986
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 1986
- Ligue Nationale Francaise contre le Cancer, Comité de Paris
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!