Comparative histopathology of resected bronchial cancers of women in Hong Kong and Japan
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 661–665, 15 May 1988
How to Cite
Tsuchiya, E., Chan, J. K. C., Chan, S.-H., Saw, D., Ho, J. H. C. and Tominaga, S. (1988), Comparative histopathology of resected bronchial cancers of women in Hong Kong and Japan. Int. J. Cancer, 41: 661–665. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910410504
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 1987
- Cancer Research
- Ministry of Education, Overseas Cancer Program, Science and Culture
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.