Sensitivity to genotoxic effects of bleomycin in humans: Possible relationship to environmental carcinogenesis
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 403–409, 15 March 1989
How to Cite
Hsu, T. C., Johnston, D. A., Cherry, L. M., Ramkissoon, D., Schantz, S. P., Jessup, J. M., Winn, R. J., Shirley, L. and Furlong, C. (1989), Sensitivity to genotoxic effects of bleomycin in humans: Possible relationship to environmental carcinogenesis. Int. J. Cancer, 43: 403–409. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910430310
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 1988
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 1988
- John S. Dunn Research Foundation, Houston. TX
- National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.