Risk factors for oral cancer in Brazil: A case-control study
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 992–1000, 15 June 1989
How to Cite
Franco, E. L., Kowalski, L. P., Oliveira, B. V., Curado, M. P., Pereira, R. N., Silva, M. E., Fava, A. S. and Torloni, H. (1989), Risk factors for oral cancer in Brazil: A case-control study. Int. J. Cancer, 43: 992–1000. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910430607
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.