This group comprised: (1) members of the Lymphoma Study Group (Chairman: Dr. M. Shimoyama, Chief, Hematology-Oncology and Clinical Cancer Chemotherapy Division, National Cancer Center Hospital), which is a subgroup in “Studies of Multidisciplinary Treatment of Cancer” (Chairman: Dr. K. Suemasu, Director, National Cancer Center Hospital until March, 1988 and Dr. M. Shimoyama, as of April 1988), Grant 62S-1; and (2) others who were requested to participate in the present study and co-operated in the nation-wide survey of ATL cases.
The 4th nation-wide study of adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma (ATL) in Japan: Estimates of risk of ATL and its geographical and clinical features
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 237–243, 15 February 1990
How to Cite
Tajima, K., The T- and B-Cell Malignancy Study Group and Co-Authors (1990), The 4th nation-wide study of adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma (ATL) in Japan: Estimates of risk of ATL and its geographical and clinical features. Int. J. Cancer, 45: 237–243. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910450206
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 1989
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 1989
- Grant-in-Aid for Cancer Research from the Ministry of Health and Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.