General primer-mediated polymerase chain reaction permits the detection of sequenced and still unsequenced human papillomavirus genotypes in cervical scrapes and carcinomas
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 644–649, 15 April 1990
How to Cite
Van Den Brule, A. J. C., Snijders, P. J. F., Gordijn, R. L. J., Bleker, O. P., Meijer, C. J. L. M. and Walboomers, J. M. M. (1990), General primer-mediated polymerase chain reaction permits the detection of sequenced and still unsequenced human papillomavirus genotypes in cervical scrapes and carcinomas. Int. J. Cancer, 45: 644–649. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910450412
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 1989
- Prevention Fund, The Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.