The tumour spectrum in hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer: A study of 24 kindreds in the netherlands
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 31–34, 15 July 1990
How to Cite
Vasen, H. F. A., Johan, G., Offerhaus, A., Den Hartog Jager, F. C. A., Menko, F. H., Nagengast, F. M., Griffioen, G., Van Hogezand, R. B. and Heintz, A. P. M. (1990), The tumour spectrum in hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer: A study of 24 kindreds in the netherlands. Int. J. Cancer, 46: 31–34. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910460108
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.