Immune status as a determinant of human papillomavirus detection and its association with anal epithelial abnormalities
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 203–206, 15 August 1990
How to Cite
Melbye, M., Palefsky, J., Gonzales, J., Ryder, L. P., Nielsen, H., Bergman, O., Pindborg, J. and Biggar, R. J. (1990), Immune status as a determinant of human papillomavirus detection and its association with anal epithelial abnormalities. Int. J. Cancer, 46: 203–206. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910460210
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 1990
- Danish Cancer Society, the Danish Medical Research Council, UCSF, University-wide task force on AIDS, and the UCSF AIDS Clinical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.