Age at first birth, parity and risk of breast cancer: A meta-analysis of 8 studies from the nordic countries
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 597–603, 15 October 1990
How to Cite
Ewertz, M., Duffy, S. W., Adami, H.-O., Kvåle, G., Lund, E., Meirik, O., Mellemgaard, A., Soini, I. and Tulinius, H. (1990), Age at first birth, parity and risk of breast cancer: A meta-analysis of 8 studies from the nordic countries. Int. J. Cancer, 46: 597–603. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910460408
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 1990
- Danish Medical Research Council and Nordisk Kulturfond
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.