Human papillomavirus types 16 and 33, herpes simplex virus type 2 and other risk factors for cervical cancer in sichuan province, china
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 711–716, 12 March 1991
How to Cite
Peng, H., Liu, S., Mann, V., Rohan, T. and Rawls, W. (1991), Human papillomavirus types 16 and 33, herpes simplex virus type 2 and other risk factors for cervical cancer in sichuan province, china. Int. J. Cancer, 47: 711–716. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910470515
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 1990
- Chinese Ministry of Health, the Rockefeller Foundation and the National Cancer Institute of Canada.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.