Diet, alcohol consumption and reproductive factors in a case-control study of breast cancer in Moscow
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 493–501, 19 June 1991
How to Cite
Zaridze, D., Lifanova, Y., Maximovitch, D., Day, N. E. and Duffy, S. W. (1991), Diet, alcohol consumption and reproductive factors in a case-control study of breast cancer in Moscow. Int. J. Cancer, 48: 493–501. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910480404
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 1990
- Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain
- Northern Ireland and the Government of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.