Mutational activation of c-Ha-ras genes in intraductal proliferation induced by N-nitroso-N-methylurea in rat mammary glands
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 140–144, 19 August 1991
How to Cite
Sakai, H. and Ogawa, K. (1991), Mutational activation of c-Ha-ras genes in intraductal proliferation induced by N-nitroso-N-methylurea in rat mammary glands. Int. J. Cancer, 49: 140–144. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910490125
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 1991
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.