Incidence of histologic types of uterine sarcoma in relation to menstrual and reproductive history
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 362–367, 30 September 1991
How to Cite
Schwartz, S. M., Weiss, N. S., Daling, J. R., Newcomb, P. A., Liff, J. M., Gammon, M. D., Douglas Thompson, W., Watt, J. D., Armstrong, B. K., Weyer, P., Isaacson, P. and Ek, M. (1991), Incidence of histologic types of uterine sarcoma in relation to menstrual and reproductive history. Int. J. Cancer, 49: 362–367. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910490308
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 1991
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R35CA-39779
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.