Induction of multiple-drug resistance during anti-neoplastic chemotherapy in vitro
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 630–637, 21 October 1991
How to Cite
Licht, T., Fiebig, H.-H., Bross, K. J., Herrmann, F., Berger, D. P., Shoemaker, R. and Mertelsmann, R. (1991), Induction of multiple-drug resistance during anti-neoplastic chemotherapy in vitro. Int. J. Cancer, 49: 630–637. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910490427
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 1991
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Li 467/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.