Elevated expression of ICAM1 (CD54) and minimal expression of LFA3 (CD58) in epstein-barr-virus-positive nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 863–867, 1 April 1992
How to Cite
Busson, P., Zhang, Q., Guillon, J.-M., Gregory, C. D., Young, L. S., Clausse, B., Lipinski, M., Rickinson, A. B. and Tursz, T. (1992), Elevated expression of ICAM1 (CD54) and minimal expression of LFA3 (CD58) in epstein-barr-virus-positive nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Int. J. Cancer, 50: 863–867. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910500605
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 1991
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 1991
- Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer (ARC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.