Presence of IGF-I In human midgut carcinoid tumours—an autocrine regulator of carcinoid tumour growth?
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 195–203, 8 May 1992
How to Cite
Nilsson, O., Wängberg, B., Theodorsson, E., Skottner, A. and Ahlman, H. (1992), Presence of IGF-I In human midgut carcinoid tumours—an autocrine regulator of carcinoid tumour growth?. Int. J. Cancer, 51: 195–203. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910510206
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 1991
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.