A basement-membrane permeability assay which correlates with the metastatic potential of tumour cells
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 378–383, 30 September 1992
How to Cite
Parish, C. R., Jakobsen, K. B. and Coombe, D. R. (1992), A basement-membrane permeability assay which correlates with the metastatic potential of tumour cells. Int. J. Cancer, 52: 378–383. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910520309
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 1992
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1992
- Country Women's Association of NSW
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.