Food-group consumption and colon cancer in the adelaide case-control study. II. Meat, poultry, seafood, dairy foods and eggs
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 720–727, 12 March 1993
How to Cite
Steinmetz, K. A. and Potter, J. D. (1993), Food-group consumption and colon cancer in the adelaide case-control study. II. Meat, poultry, seafood, dairy foods and eggs. Int. J. Cancer, 53: 720–727. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910530503
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 1992
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 1992
- NIH/NCI. Grant Numbers: CA50305, CA48898
- T32. Grant Number: CA09607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.