Prevalence of HPV in cytomorphologically normal cervical smears, as determined by the polymerase chain reaction, is age-dependent
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 919–923, 1 April 1993
How to Cite
Melkert, P. W. J., van den Brule, A. J.C., Risse, E. K. J., van Diest, P. J., Meijer, C. J. L. M., Walboomers, J. M. M., Helmerhorst, T., Hopman, E., Bleker, O. P. and Schipper, M. E. I. (1993), Prevalence of HPV in cytomorphologically normal cervical smears, as determined by the polymerase chain reaction, is age-dependent. Int. J. Cancer, 53: 919–923. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910530609
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 1992
- Prevention Fund. Grant Number: 28-1502,1
- Dutch Cancer Foundation “Koningin Wilhelmina Fonds”. Grant Number: IKA-91-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.