Cancer in Kampala, Uganda, in 1989–91: Changes in incidence in the era of aids
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 26–36, 22 April 1993
How to Cite
Wabinga, H. R., Mugerwa, J. W., Parkin, D. M. and Wabwire-Mangen, F. (1993), Cancer in Kampala, Uganda, in 1989–91: Changes in incidence in the era of aids. Int. J. Cancer, 54: 26–36. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910540106
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.