Hair dyes, analgesics, tranquilizers and perineal talc application as risk factors for ovarian cancer
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 408–410, 30 September 1993
How to Cite
Tzonou, A., Polychronopoulou, A., Hsieh, C.-C., Trichopoulos, D., Rebelakos, A. and Karakatsani, A. (1993), Hair dyes, analgesics, tranquilizers and perineal talc application as risk factors for ovarian cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 55: 408–410. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910550313
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.