Induction of tissue-type plasminogen activator and 72-kDa type-IV collagenase by ionizing radiation in rat astrocytes
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 214–218, 15 January 1994
How to Cite
Sawaya, R., Tofion, P. J., Mohanam, S., Ali-Oosman, F., Liotta, L. A., Stetler-Stevenson, W. G. and Rao, J. S. (1994), Induction of tissue-type plasminogen activator and 72-kDa type-IV collagenase by ionizing radiation in rat astrocytes. Int. J. Cancer, 56: 214–218. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910560212
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 1993
- Tunica Foundation, PRS funds of the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- NIH-NCI. Grant Number: CA-16672
- NIH. Grant Number: CA-06294
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.