Aberrant crypt foci and colon tumors in F344 rats have similar increases in proliferative activity
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 599–602, 15 February 1994
How to Cite
Pretlow, T. P., Cheyer, C. and Ann O'Riordan, M. (1994), Aberrant crypt foci and colon tumors in F344 rats have similar increases in proliferative activity. Int. J. Cancer, 56: 599–602. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910560422
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 1993
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA48032, CA43703
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: PDT-407
- American Institute of Cancer Research. Grant Number: 92B28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.