DNA base modifications in renal chromatin of wistar rats treated with a renal carcinogen, ferric nitrilotriacetate
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 123–128, 1 April 1994
How to Cite
Toyokuni, S., Mori, T. and Dizdaroglu, M. (1994), DNA base modifications in renal chromatin of wistar rats treated with a renal carcinogen, ferric nitrilotriacetate. Int. J. Cancer, 57: 123–128. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910570122
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 1993
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
- Fujiwara Foundationof Kyoto University M.D.
- Offie of Health and Environmental Research, Office of Energy Research, US Department of Energy, Washington, DC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.