The epstein-barr virus latent membrane protein-1 (LMP1) induces interleukin-10 production in burkitt lymphoma lines
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 240–244, 15 April 1994
How to Cite
Nakagomi, H., Dolcetti, R., Bejarano, M. T., Pisa, P., Kiessling, R. and Masucci, M. G. (1994), The epstein-barr virus latent membrane protein-1 (LMP1) induces interleukin-10 production in burkitt lymphoma lines. Int. J. Cancer, 57: 240–244. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910570218
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 1993
- Swedish Cancer Society
- PHS. Grant Number: 2ROI CA 30264
- National Cancer Institute, DHHA
- Concern II Foundation, LA, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.