A prospective study of weight, body mass index and other anthropometric measurements in relation to site-specific cancers
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 313–317, 1 May 1994
How to Cite
Chyou, P.-H., Nomura, A. M. Y. and Stemmermann, G. N. (1994), A prospective study of weight, body mass index and other anthropometric measurements in relation to site-specific cancers. Int. J. Cancer, 57: 313–317. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910570304
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 1993
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. Grant Number: R01 CA 33644
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.