Intestinal metaplasia types and the risk of gastric cancer: A cohort study in Slovenia
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 324–329, 1 May 1994
How to Cite
Filipe, M. I., Muñoz, N., Matko, I., Kato, I., Pompe-Kirn, V., Jutersek, A., Teuchmann, S., Benz, M. and Prijon, T. (1994), Intestinal metaplasia types and the risk of gastric cancer: A cohort study in Slovenia. Int. J. Cancer, 57: 324–329. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910570306
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.