Flow-cytometric and quantitative histologic parameters as prognostic indicators for occult retroperitoneal disease in clinical-stage-I non-seminomatous testicular germ-cell tumors
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 628–633, 1 June 1994
How to Cite
de Riese, W. T. W., de Riese, C., Ulbright, T. M., Walker, E. B., Messemer, J., Jones, J. A., Reister, T., Albers, P., Allhoff, E. P., Foster, R. S. and Donohue, J. P. (1994), Flow-cytometric and quantitative histologic parameters as prognostic indicators for occult retroperitoneal disease in clinical-stage-I non-seminomatous testicular germ-cell tumors. Int. J. Cancer, 57: 628–633. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910570503
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 1993
- German Research Council (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft). Grant Number: DFG Ri497-211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.