Prognostic factors in renal-cell carcinoma: Immunohistochemical detection of p53 protein versus clinico-pathological parameters
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 634–637, 1 June 1994
How to Cite
But, F. J., Godschalk, J. C. J., Krishnadath, K. K., Van Kwast, T. H. M. D. and Bosman, F. T. (1994), Prognostic factors in renal-cell carcinoma: Immunohistochemical detection of p53 protein versus clinico-pathological parameters. Int. J. Cancer, 57: 634–637. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910570504
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.