Scatter factor modulates the metastatic phenotype of the EMT6 mouse mammary tumor
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 706–714, 1 June 1994
How to Cite
Rosen, E. M., Knesel, J., Goldberg, I. D., Jin, L., Bhargava, M., Joseph, A., Zitnik, R., Wines, J., Kelley, M. and Rockwell, S. (1994), Scatter factor modulates the metastatic phenotype of the EMT6 mouse mammary tumor. Int. J. Cancer, 57: 706–714. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910570517
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 1993
- USPHS. Grant Number: ROlCA50516
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: BE-7
- Finkelstein Foundation at Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.