Difference in sero-diagnostic values among KL-6-associated mucins classified as cluster 9
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Supplement: Third International IASLC Workshop on Long Tumor and Differentiation Antigens. University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland
Volume 57, Issue Supplement S8, pages 81–83, 1994
How to Cite
Kohno, N., Inoue, Y., Hamada, H., Fujioka, S., Fujino, S., Yokoyama, A., Hiwada, K., Ueda, N. and Akiyama, M. (1994), Difference in sero-diagnostic values among KL-6-associated mucins classified as cluster 9. Int. J. Cancer, 57: 81–83. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910570717
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, Japan. Grant Number: 03807040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.