Glycolipids of germ cell tumors: Extended globo-series glycolipids are a hallmark of human embryonal carcinoma cells
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 108–115, 1 July 1994
How to Cite
Wenk, J., Andrews, P. W., Casper, J., Hata, J.-I., Pera, M. F., von Keitz, A., Damjanov, I. and Fenderson, B. A. (1994), Glycolipids of germ cell tumors: Extended globo-series glycolipids are a hallmark of human embryonal carcinoma cells. Int. J. Cancer, 58: 108–115. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910580118
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 1993
- Teaching and Research Training. Grant Number: CA48010
- National Cancer Institute
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: CA29894, A124943
- National Institutes Of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.