Risk factors for esophageal cancer in Shanghai, China. II. Role of diet and nutrients
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 197–202, 15 July 1994
How to Cite
Gao, Y.-T., McLaughlin, J. K., Gridley, G., Blot, W. J., Ji, B.-T., Dai, Q. and Fraumeni, J. F. (1994), Risk factors for esophageal cancer in Shanghai, China. II. Role of diet and nutrients. Int. J. Cancer, 58: 197–202. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910580209
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.