Dietary fat, olive oil intake and breast cancer risk
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 774–780, 15 September 1994
How to Cite
Martin-Moreno, J. M., Willett, W. C., Gorgojo, L., Banegas, J. R., Rodriguez-Artalejo, F., Fernandez-Rodriguez, J. C., Maisonneuve, P. and Boyle, P. (1994), Dietary fat, olive oil intake and breast cancer risk. Int. J. Cancer, 58: 774–780. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910580604
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 1994
- “Paolo Baffi”
- “Fondo de Investigacion Sanitaria”. Grant Number: F1S 89/0059
- “Europe Against Cancer”
- “Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.