Circumvention of acquired tetraplatin resistance in a human ovarian carcinoma cell line by a novel Trans platinum complex, JM335 [Trans ammine (cyclohexylamine) dichloro dihydroxo platinum (IV)]
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 65–70, 1 October 1994
How to Cite
Mellish, K. J., Barnard, C. F. J., Kelland, L. R. and Harrap, K. R. (1994), Circumvention of acquired tetraplatin resistance in a human ovarian carcinoma cell line by a novel Trans platinum complex, JM335 [Trans ammine (cyclohexylamine) dichloro dihydroxo platinum (IV)]. Int. J. Cancer, 59: 65–70. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910590114
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 1994
- Institute of Cancer Research from the Cancer Research Campaign (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.