Abnormal protein tyrosine kinase gene expression during melanoma progression and metastasis
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 129–136, 3 January 1995
How to Cite
Easty, D. J., Herlyn, M. and Bennett, D. C. (1995), Abnormal protein tyrosine kinase gene expression during melanoma progression and metastasis. Int. J. Cancer, 60: 129–136. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910600119
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 1994
- Cancer Research Campaign. Grant Number: SP1923/0501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.