Incidence of cancer among New South Wales adolescents: Which classification scheme describes adolescent cancers better?
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 355–360, 27 January 1995
How to Cite
Fritschi, L., Coates, M. and McCredie, M. (1995), Incidence of cancer among New South Wales adolescents: Which classification scheme describes adolescent cancers better?. Int. J. Cancer, 60: 355–360. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910600314
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.