Antibodies against linear and conformational epitopes of human papillomavirus type 16 that independently associate with incident cervical cancer
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 377–382, 27 January 1995
How to Cite
Dillner, J., Wiklund, F., Lenner, P., Eklund, C., Fredriksson-Shanazarian, V., Schiller, J. T., Hibma, M., Hallmans, G. and Stendahl, U. (1995), Antibodies against linear and conformational epitopes of human papillomavirus type 16 that independently associate with incident cervical cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 60: 377–382. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910600318
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 1994
- Swedish Cancer Society and by the Lions Cancer Research Foundation, Umeå, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!