67-kDa laminin-receptor expression adds prognostic information to intra-tumoral microvessel density in node-negative breast cancer
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 604–610, 3 March 1995
How to Cite
Gasparini, G., Barbareschi, M., Boracchi, P., Bevilacoua, P., Verderio, P., Palma, P. D. and Ménard, S. (1995), 67-kDa laminin-receptor expression adds prognostic information to intra-tumoral microvessel density in node-negative breast cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 60: 604–610. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910600506
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 1994
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC), Milan, Italy
- Giunta Regionale Veneto-Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata. Grant Number: NR 431.05.94
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.