Mechanisms of MRP over-expression in four human lung-cancer cell lines and analysis of the MRP amplicon
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 676–684, 3 March 1995
How to Cite
Eijdems, E. W. H. M., de Haas, M., Coco-Martin, J. M., Ottenheim, C. P. E., Zaman, G. J. R., Dauwerse, H. G., Breuning, M. H., Twentyman, P. R., Borst, P. and Baas, F. (1995), Mechanisms of MRP over-expression in four human lung-cancer cell lines and analysis of the MRP amplicon. Int. J. Cancer, 60: 676–684. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910600518
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 1994
- Dutch cancer Society. Grant Numbers: NKI 91-18, NKI 92-47
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.