Somatostatin analog RC-160 inhibits growth of CFPAC-1 human pancreatic cancer cells in vitro and intracellular production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 694–700, 3 March 1995
How to Cite
Qin, Y., Ertl, T., Groot, K., Horvath, J., Cai, R.-Z. and Schally, A. V. (1995), Somatostatin analog RC-160 inhibits growth of CFPAC-1 human pancreatic cancer cells in vitro and intracellular production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate. Int. J. Cancer, 60: 694–700. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910600521
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 1994
- Medical Research Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs (to A.V.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.