Clustering and clinical diversity of adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma associated with HTLV-I in a remote black population of French Guiana
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 773–776, 16 March 1995
How to Cite
Gérard, Y., Lepere, J.-F., Pradinaud, R., Joly, F., Lepelletier, L., Joubert, M., Marie, D. S., Mahieux, R., Vidal, A. U., Larregain-Fournier, D., Valensi, F., Moynet, D., De Thé, G., Guillemain, B., Moreau, J.-P. and Gessain, A. (1995), Clustering and clinical diversity of adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma associated with HTLV-I in a remote black population of French Guiana. Int. J. Cancer, 60: 773–776. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910600607
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 1994
- Comité de Paris et de la Dordogne et de la Gironde de la Ligue contre le Cancer
- CORDET. Grant Number: DS14
- “Pǒle Médicament Aquitaine”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.